Friday, December 12, 2014

Progress

I have started doing some yoga sessions at home to videos I have found on the internet. They were each about 20 to 40 minutes long. I have done some that don't even seem like yoga and more like arobics. After doing a workout session like this I didn't feel any better but just more tired. Im not sure if I was doing anything wrong with my breathing but Ill have to look into that and maybe try it again another time. After doing a calmer session I felt way better and could actually feel the physical and mental benefits yoga claims to have. I loved the constant stretching feeling and how after you feel taller and less stressed.

1 comment:

  1. I like the description of feeling, "taller and less stressed." Your words help me understand and feel your results.

    I had no idea there were so many different types of yoga. I'm learning from your blog, and looking forward to reading more about the mental health research you are doing.

    ReplyDelete